OVO Energy Night Ride Glasgow
August 08, 2019 until 8 Aug 2019 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join OVO Energy for a Night Ride through Glasgow, led by our ride partner and established cycling company HotChillee, taking in the city highlights by night! Join for a pre-ride coffee, pre-ride fuel and chat about all things cycling related.
Please note a few important things before registering:
– Riders of all abilities can enter and will be allocated ride groups based on ability
– The ride will last approximately 1 – 1.5 hours
– Riders must be over the age of 18 to take part
– Riders will need to bring their own bike with lights attached appropriate for cycling at night
– Please wear brightly coloured / high visibility clothing. OVO Energy will provide a hi-vis safety harness for each rider
– There will be nowhere to leave your belongings securely during the ride so please ensure you can ride with them in a backpack
– The ride will be led by HotChillee – no need to map the route on a GPS device
– No helmet, no ride!
We look forward to seeing you on the road soon!
The ride will leave from Bike For Good West on Haugh Road.
Bike for Good Glasgow West Community Hub
65 Haugh Road
Whilst we take every opportunity to ensure event details are accurate when added to the website, we always advise you check the event website for the most up to date information and contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disappointment.