Cycling and Civil Law – Your Rights and Responsibilities.
October 22, 2019 until 22 Oct 2019 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The specialist solicitors at Cycle Law Scotland deal with personal injury claims for injured cyclists across Scotland every day. Join us at Bike for Good, South for a Women only evening where Jodi will share with you the following:
• Criminal v Civil Law.
• Common cycling incidents.
• Primary causes of cycling collisions.
• What to do in the event of a collision.
• The claims process and why it is important.
• Dealing with Insurers.
• The role of Police Scotland.
• The role of Specialists.
• Case Law and how we apply it.
• Preparing a case.
• The use of CCTV and Video footage.
• Valuing injury, damage and loss.
• Rehabilitation and why it is important.
• Damaged bike assessments.
• Case study examples.
• Video footage.
• Presumed liability and Road Share update.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions and there will be time for general debate and discussion.
To Book you tickets please click on the link below:
Cycling and Civil LawGWOW Cycle Festival
Whilst we take every opportunity to ensure event details are accurate when added to the website, we always advise you check the event website for the most up to date information and contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disappointment.